Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pretty Itty Kitties

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," doing gods' work in the world today! That's Godzzzzzzz. Lots and lots of gods. And we prefer the word "deity," because it's gender neutral.

I have received a new batch of foster kittens from the animal shelter. They are to be cared for and returned when they're weaned and ready for adoption. Right now they're hungry as buzzards ... only a lot louder. Gotta bottle feed 'em. Like, ten minutes ago.

So that's all for today!

With the extra time you would have spent here reading my drivel, you can go see Mrs. B. and enter her fun contest of the day! I won three beautiful note cards ... and she's still handing out stuff.

Amazing how loud a kitten can cry. Coming, little ones!

5 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Awww! If I didn't have so darn many animals already, I'd foster. Of course, that's pretty much how I ended up with so darn many animals. I fall in love with the darn things and can't give them up!

Lavanah said...

I don't know how you could foster them, Anne, I would never be able to give them up. I think they call that "adoption." :-)

BBC said...

Ah, my cats were born out in the yard without my permission. Of the five of them I gave two of them away after having them fixed.

One is still pretty much feral but the other two come and go as they please and often sleep with me.

I'm not going to knock it, they are the only pussy I get to sleep with anymore.

And other than a little cat food they are easy keepers, not at all like women.

Anne Johnson said...

Yeah, and they aren't full of useless cyncism, like men.

Thalia said...

Gosh, bbc, I wonder why.

Anne, you do know you're going to have to get some pictures of these kittens, right?