Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Really It!


Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," mounds of mirth for what it's worth! I'm your host, Anne Johnson, the "It Girl."

"It" because I've been tagged three times for the same meme. Y'all are too kind! My taggers are: Pom, Thalia, artist of the Bored Gods, and Aquila ka Hecate. Lovely Pagan bloggers all! Blessings to them.

I'm supposed to list six random things about myself.

1. I'm having deja vu at the moment.

2. I'm raising three foster kittens for the animal shelter. Two of them are polydactyl (six toed). See photo above and count for yourself.

3. I haven't been to Berkeley Springs since last February. But I'm still its Merlin.

4. My parrot, Decibel, is downstairs ripping something to shreds.

5. If you want to befriend me on Facebook and can't find me because of my name, add "Vultures" to your list of interests and then click on it. I'm the only person on Facebook who lists vultures as an interest. Ponder that for a moment. Maybe you don't want to be my friend.

6. My faeries are mad at me. They broke my printer and flattened a tire on my car. I need to gain back their favor by taking them on a lark.

I am supposed to tag six more people, but from looking around the old sidebar, most of you have already fulfilled this command, and the rest of you are more serious than that. I'll just ask The Hillbilly Fairy if she wants to do it, all nice and polite.

Any thoughts on pacifying faeries run amok?

FROM ANNE
HEART FOREVER IN BERKELEY SPRINGS

12 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

That may be the cutest kitten I have ever seen in my life.

Anonymous said...

My faeries have been known to like booze & cake


~Illisse

sageweb said...

I love the kitty..I wished I lived close..I would adopt it. My dog and I need a kitty.

I love the random thing about you.
It is very weird you are the only person interested in vultures...pretty funny too.

Anonymous said...

Birdchick has some charming black vulture shots on her blog today.

http://www.birdchick.com/2008/10/common-cape-may-birds.html

I second the booze and cake recommendation for the fairies. Original poetry works, too.

onelittlepagan said...

I've found that my faeries enjoy raspberries from my yard. Brightly colored and/or shiny objects are a given, as are pretty spots in nature.

Good luck winning back their favor!

yellowdoggranny said...

mead for the faries..and that's a cutie patutie kitty.

Thalia said...

OMGKITTY!!!!

Er, em, excuse me. But s/he's got such wee little blue eyes, and such wee little big feet.

You could always try leaving the traditional bowl of cream on the hearth for the faeries. The kitties would probably like it too!

BBC said...

Yup, your really it. So just what is it that you are smoking?

Evn said...

So just what is it that you are smoking?

Your credibility.

Anne Johnson said...

*HACK! COUGH COUGH!*

Pom said...

I'm just stopping by to thank you for not sending Decibel after me in revenge for tagging you! :o)

Unknown said...

hey i'll do it!
i think the faeries are mad at you because you haven't been to berkeley springs. you need to come out here and reclaim your merlinhood. hey the festival of light is coming up soon why not come then!!!!!! we miss you!