Tagged: I'm It!
Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," where we've always been the one who gets tagged and then can't tag anybody back! Year after dreary year, from K right through 12, Anne was always chosen dead last for any game, from the sandlot to phys ed class.
Hecate has tagged me to list eight random facts about myself.
1. I love to write.
2. I started this blog because I read in the newspaper that a lady with a blog got enough money from her readers to get surgery for her sick dog. Funny thing is, I don't have a dog.
3. I've had the same pair of prescription sunglasses for five years. The faeries have hidden them from me 1, 826 times.
4. I have impure thoughts but I don't act on them. It's against my religion.
5. If I could go back in time for one day, I'd choose the evening when my grandpa had all his brothers and sisters over, and we watched slides of Uncle Walter's milk cows for two hours. (He said he was bringing slides of his trip to the Grand Canyon.) Every time a new cow picture came up on the screen we all hooted. Never had so much fun.
6. I love to watch snow fall.
7. My daemon's name is Buzzy.
8. Last week I was leafing through a copy of Brian Froud's Sketchbook, and I saw the faerie I used to play with when I was a kid, before Buzzy came along. The faerie's name is Oot (pronounced "ewt").
Thank you for visiting me at "The Gods Are Bored!" I look forward to entertaining you every day. It's not work, it's play.
Following my usual path, I now tag half Appalachians and half Pagans. Appalachians: Rosie, Wandering Hillbilly, Elvis, and Kayak Dave.
Pagans: Scott, Athana, and Nettle.
THE MERLIN, etc.etc.