Sunday, February 25, 2007

And the Winner Is ...

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," stain-free furniture since 2005!

Is there anything more boring than the Academy Awards? I polled the most bored gods and goddesses I could find today, and none of them are going to watch it. And that's even with a pagan-themed movie up for best foreign film (Pan's Labyrinth).

I believe it was The Dagda who told me he'll be sorting his socks while the Oscars are playing. He says if I think my faerie infestation is bad, wait until I get to Sidhe. His socks disappear at an alarming rate.


See what I mean? He can't even put two together. Has to wear sandals.

FROM ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS

1 comment:

BBC said...

"Is there anything more boring than the Academy Awards? "

You polled who? Because you sure didn't poll me, God.

Hell no I don't watch it. I won't even bother to read much about it.

It's just a bunch of monkeys fucking around.