Monday, June 01, 2009

Fair Heir




At times I swear
She tries to scare.











Happy birthday, my fair Heir!
I love to see you here and there.
I love you when you're in the square.
I love you when you're in a chair.
I love you when you're on the stair.
I love you, love you, everywhere!

I love you like a teddy bear.
I love you like a breath of air.
This may seem dumb, but I don't care.
I love you Heir, beyond compare!

One fish, two fish
I love you fish,
One wish, two wish,
Long live you wish!

6 comments:

yellowdog granny said...

happy birthday fair heir..
u do yo' mama proud.
i have a box coming to you.little something something might even be considered a birthday present.

Sarita said...

I love the poem, and I love the photo. :D

Pom said...

Happy birthday to your darling eldest. Hope she has a wonderful year.

Livia Indica said...

Happy birthday to the heir!

mrsb said...

Happy Birthday!

Maebius said...

Happy Natal Day, Heir!
(if only to say something slightly different than the ubiquitous 'Birthday' verbiage). :)