Thursday, January 08, 2009

Woosh!

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," painting precious portaits of popular pantheons since 2005! Has a deity done you dirty? Ditch that dud! The soul you save may be your own.

There's only one thing worse than being too busy, and that's not being busy enough. I've had quite enough of the latter over the past few years, and it's always led to worries about keeping rooves over heads and chickens in the pots. So now the worm has turned, I'm maxed out with duties to others, family, and self. Behold yet another multi-tasker, o ye bored gods!

I must run off to work, but before I do, rest assured that the foster cats, Bamp and Bambi, are recovering nicely and starting to tame up just swell. I'll try to remember to get The Heir to take some pictures of them. If I haven't lost The Heir in the shuffle. No, there she is. My precious. Asleep.

Good day!

3 comments:

Pom said...

So glad to hear the latest babies are doing well!

Take time for a "delicious moment" today. Wow - I've spent too much time on FaceBook lately. Sorry about that.

yellowdoggranny said...

good news on the babies...remember I have never seen a head stone that said"gee, I wish I had worked more."

sageweb said...

great news for the kitties..cant wait for the pictures.