Sunday, January 04, 2009

Fostering's Not for the Faint

Yesterday I said all of my pets were the picture of health. Alas, my new feral foster kittens, Bamp and Bambi, are deathly ill. Please petition the Goddess Isis on their behalf. I'll do what I can on this end. Sometimes when I foster I just can't believe that any cats make it to adulthood.

PS - Foster kittens come with medications, etc. from the animal shelter. Otherwise I couldn't even afford to take them in.

The next 24 hours will tell.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

candles lit..prayers sent

Pom said...

Sent on the winds....

Please let us know.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Yes, definitely.

Isis, Mother of All, this is Bamp and Bambi. Take them under your sheltering wings and recreate their wholeness.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Maeve said...

Consider it done. Poor wee kitties!