Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gonna Go for Silly


Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," dripping with silliness since 2005! It's not every day that one gets two blog awards in the same comment thread. You love me! *sniff* You really love me!

(To be serious for half a moment, I would like to thank Tori and Sarita for stopping by here and sharing their youthful enthusiasm with me, a gal who is young in mind only!

Tori's request was ten honest things about me. I guess she hasn't been a long time reader. Here they are, sweetheart:

1. I love vultures.
2. I have been besotted with vulture love since early childhood.
3. Once a year I dress up like a vulture and entertain people at a vulture festival.
4. There is a vulture primary flight feather on my altar.
5. It's against the law to have vulture feathers, but since it's for religious use, they can't arrest me.
6. My favorite vulture is the turkey vulture.
7. In my youth I preferred lying on the mountainside looking dead so the vultures would check me out, rather than hanging around the mall so boys could check me out.
8. I once saw a rehabilitated vulture return to the wild. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.
9. Sometimes I dream that I'm soaring in the air like a vulture, which makes me wonder if
10. I was a vulture in a previous life and did something bad that led the bored gods to reincarnate me as a human.

That takes care of the ten honest things about myself. My, how cleansing it is to be honest!

Sarita's is a little more complicated. One-word answers to 35 different prompts. Okay. A test for the funny bone, if ever there was one.
1. Where is your cell phone? Lost
2. Your hair? Found
3. Your mother? Bipolar
4. Your father? Faerie
5. Your favourite food? Roadkill
6. Your dream last night? Beckham
7. Your favourite drink? Champagne

8. Your dream/goal? Roadkill
9. What room are you in? Mine
10. Your hobby? Buzzards
11. Your fear? Immortality
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Plead 5th
14. Something that you aren't? Male
15. Muffins?Why do these memes always ask about muffins?








16. Wish list item? Finks













17. Where did you grow up? Appalachia
18. Last thing you did? Breathed
19. What are you wearing? Skin
20. Your TV? MSNBC


21. Your pets? Parrot
22. Friends? Yep

















23. Your life? Pictured
24. Your mood?Pictured
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Blog
27. Something you're not wearing? Deodorant














28. Your favourite store? Pictured
29. Your favourite colour? Crayola
30. When was the last time you laughed? Currently
31. Last time you cried? August










32. Your best friend? Big Red
33. One place that I go to over and over? Blog
34. One person who emails me regularly? Ticketmaster
35. Favourite place to eat? Table


Wow!
This took a long time! It's nearly midnight, so passing along the treat of this task will have to wait for another day. Big Red is hungry, Decibel the Parrot is cranky, and Godlove's Liquors is closing in ten minutes! Ta ta!

5 comments:

Tori said...

It was cool to get to read more about you!

Alex Pendragon said...

Well, SOME guy got to "check you out", right MRS Johnson? hehe.......

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love your lists! And that photo of the Roadkill Cook-off poster!!

yellowdoggranny said...

your honesty is one of the best things about you..

kimc said...

Does that mean you used to read David Cramer's blogs about The Roadkill Cafe?





word verification word: vitch