Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Brief Adieu


Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" On behalf of Queen Brighid the Bright, we wish you peace and happiness abundantly!

Make a wand, bathe in a sacred spring, change your paradigm! Walk a mile with this goddess, you may see the world in a whole new light.

Gentle readers, I journey tomorrow to the lovely state of Maryland to judge goats at county fairs. I've asked Queen Brighid to charm this computer so that slackers like Mr. Applegate can't sneak in and post nonsense.

I'll miss you all. And please don't tell Senator Santorum that I'm a working mother. He'll think less of me.

All hail Queen Brighid, Mother Nature! Now here's a Mother who's never worked outside the home. Her home is everywhere.

What she once was, she will be again. Mark your calendar today.

Blessed be,

ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS

No comments: