Musical saw player for hire. Will annoy the most easygoing neighbors. Can be accompanied by Macaw. Will annoy the most easygoing neighbors in the next Zip code.
Decibel the Parrot, Orator
Just when I throw in the towel on the human race, I'm proven wrong. Opened my email this morning to find a blessing from David the Druid. Heartfelt spiritual uplift, the kind that leaves you feeling like you're wearing soft feathers all day.
Then this afternoon, I visited the ever-interesting Buzzardbilly, to find that she had sent me an award! I hope it'll load. If not, I'll show Buzzardbilly how much I love her another way.
Here it is:
I'm supposed to name ten other bloggers that I love ... but I'll suffice it to load a few more faves onto the sidebar and do a meme on Ten People I Love.
Ten People Anne Loves
1. Spouse and partner, Mr. Johnson
2. Daughter The Heir, despite musical saw
3. Daughter The Spare
Gosh, I forgot to differentiate between living and dead. So let's stick to the living.
4. Sis, even though her religion is a sticking point
5. Monkey Man (You would love him too.)
6. Cousin Marta Fiscus
7. Cousin Cindy Hinchen
8. Joe Kuskowski
9. John Cowan
10. Everyone in my blogroll, including Jesus' General, but I only love him in a chaste and Biblically-appropriate way.
Ah, love, love! It's the only thing! As for me and my house, we will follow the Love!