Thursday, August 15, 2019

Best of "The Gods Are Bored": Greed Creed

From December, 2005

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," where the fairies are fair and the world isn't.

Today we will look at a few rules that apply to that one percent of Americans who control - what is it? - 80, 90 percent of the wealth?

Warning: If you are not one of those people, you cannot follow these rules.

1. If I want it, it's mine.

2. If you have it and I can take it, it's mine.

3. If I had it once and I want it back, it's mine.

4. If I can grab it at any cost to others, it's mine.

5. If I fight for it, you'll lose, and it will be mine.

6. If it was mine once, forever it will be mine.

7. If I see it and like it, it's mine.

8. If you think it's yours, forget it, it's mine.

9. If I want to own you, you're mine.

10. If it has coal, it's a mine.

The fairies added that last one.

4 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

sounds like a donald dump whine...

yellowdoggranny said...

back in the day.....

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Still as true today as when you first wrote it. In fact, it could be a summary of how history works.

Jessica Wayne said...

I want to say a big thanks to Dr Nana for the wonderful work he did for me last week, I was heartbroken when i was in the middle of losing my husband and my two children. Before my friend Cassandra, told me about Dr Nana and how his wonderful love spell works, Although i never believed on spell but i decided to give it a try, i contacted Nana on his email: nanakwakuspiritualist@gmail.com today is the 5th day now that my husband and i are back together and we living happily with our kids and it still seems like a dream to me. i will advice anyone in need of help to contact this great man Dr.Nana he's like a God on earth, his website https://lovespellsite.blogspot.com/ call or WhatsApp number +2349029905501.