Wednesday, April 12, 2017

We Interrupt the Regularly Scheduled Ranting

... asking you to click the link and vote for my daughter The Spare's improv team. They want to get back into a competition they were eliminated from by one lousy vote!

Her team is Windows 98
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DTRC57D


One of the good things about living in a big urban area is the opportunities it affords for chasing your Muse. The Spare's Muse loves to laugh!

EXHIBIT A: WINDOWS 98 (Spare on far right)



Don't ask me why, but Spare is convinced that my blog readership will push her team over the top in voting. I heard her boasting to her teammates: "Yeah, we'll put it on my mom's blog." Like I'm some kind of presence on the Web.

Won't take you a minute. No sea glass on offer this time, but if you stay tuned I'll tell you whether or not her team returns to the competition, and how well they do.

They are a hoot. She gets her talent from me, of course.

7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

voted! and the spare is a very pretty young woman!

Anne Johnson said...

anne marie, she performs at PHIT.

e said...

I voted! I hope the Zoo Balloon doesn't have ties to Russia...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope my vote helps!

Jono said...

Another vote here. Maybe this will work. Tell them to post a video. I need some entertainment.

Birdie said...

Done!

Davoh said...

Done .... errm, what was i supposed to be voting for??