Friday, August 07, 2009

Woosh!

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," deafened by teenager music! Don't know about you, but I can't think with music blaring in my ears.

CRAZY!!!! CANNOT THINK!

Heartfelt thanks to all who offered to help stock my classroom with ref books! I will tender a proper amount of gratitude WHEN THIS MUSIC ENDS!

Actually, we at "The Gods Are Bored" are embarking in about an hour for a long weekend in the old home grounds in WV. We'll be back Tuesday. And we will demand SILENCE in order to compose a post!

Thank you readers, one and all, for visiting "The Gods Are Bored." Now go have a nice weekend. Don't forget to feed your faeries!

6 comments:

Dancing With Fey said...

Have fun this weekend. :) And I'm glad you were able to get help finding reference books.

yellowdoggranny said...

the box went out today...should be there by thursday or friday of next week...hope the girls and you like the books i sent..the encyclopedia is for your class room...go cowboys..

Illisse said...

Do you know what happened to wildhunt.org? I keep getting a 406 error

~Illisse

Anne Johnson said...

Wild Hunt is working for me. Thank goodness!

Nettle said...

I've been getting the 406 on Wild Hunt, too. Here I thought it was just me! It's been sometimes on, sometimes off for the past week or so.

Anne Johnson said...

Might be some issues related to the change of venue of the site's esteemed author.