Friday, August 07, 2009

Woosh!

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," deafened by teenager music! Don't know about you, but I can't think with music blaring in my ears.

CRAZY!!!! CANNOT THINK!

Heartfelt thanks to all who offered to help stock my classroom with ref books! I will tender a proper amount of gratitude WHEN THIS MUSIC ENDS!

Actually, we at "The Gods Are Bored" are embarking in about an hour for a long weekend in the old home grounds in WV. We'll be back Tuesday. And we will demand SILENCE in order to compose a post!

Thank you readers, one and all, for visiting "The Gods Are Bored." Now go have a nice weekend. Don't forget to feed your faeries!

6 Comments:

At August 07, 2009 , Blogger Sarita said...

Have fun this weekend. :) And I'm glad you were able to get help finding reference books.

 
At August 07, 2009 , Blogger YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

the box went out today...should be there by thursday or friday of next week...hope the girls and you like the books i sent..the encyclopedia is for your class room...go cowboys..

 
At August 10, 2009 , Anonymous Illisse said...

Do you know what happened to wildhunt.org? I keep getting a 406 error

~Illisse

 
At August 11, 2009 , Blogger Anne Johnson said...

Wild Hunt is working for me. Thank goodness!

 
At August 11, 2009 , Anonymous Nettle said...

I've been getting the 406 on Wild Hunt, too. Here I thought it was just me! It's been sometimes on, sometimes off for the past week or so.

 
At August 11, 2009 , Blogger Anne Johnson said...

Might be some issues related to the change of venue of the site's esteemed author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home