Tuesday, September 01, 2020

How Do I Do a Magic Spell against Donald Trump?

 Hello and welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" My name is Anne, and today I'm going to be talking to all of you who put this question into a Google search and found me here in my throne room. Not gonna beat around the bush here: If you can't imagine another four years of Donald Trump, you can help defeat him. You can do magic, beautiful you!

Before you doubters say, "How is one little person going to shift the tide of an election?" This is akin to saying, "How come people who do magic don't win the lottery?" You can't beat Trump all on your own. But you can add to the spirit and magical currents already out there. You're not alone in wanting him to lose, and you're not alone in working magic toward that end.

You don't need to know anything and everything about magic to practice it. I'll keep specifically to this topic: using magic against Donald Trump.

First, protect yourself! Don't do magic aimed at killing him! You just want him out of office, not off the planet. I personally don't believe that hexing people in extreme ways has a karmic backlash, but I think that level of spell isn't necessary here. You want him gone, not dead.

And it's so simple.

Magic is all about symbolism. It's about taking an everyday object and charging it to stand for more than itself.

The easiest spell you can do to thwart Donald Trump is a freezer spell. You will need:

1. A Ziploc freezer bag, and

2. A piece of Trump gear -- baseball cap, t-shirt, campaign literature, or even just a picture of him.


Directions:

1. Cut the object into strips using a scissors. As you do, say, "Scattered forces win no wars."

2. Put the strips in the freezer bag and place the bag on the bottom shelf of a freezer, preferably underneath some really cold stuff. Say, "I freeze the support for Donald Trump."

It's that easy.


Now, maybe you live in a household full of Trump faithful who might find your spell in the freezer and ask you to explain yourself. In that case, hide a few strips at a time in your pockets or a backpack. Whenever you pass a trash can, throw one of the strips into it, saying, "Scattered forces win no wars." Do this until all of your strips are gone. Don't put them all into the same trash can! You want to scatter them.


I'm not encouraging you to buy Trump merchandise at a retail price. And be really careful about stealing it from your pro-Trump buddies. You want to make sure no one misses it! I got my MAGA t-shirt at the thrift store for two bucks. It has been in the freezer for over a year.


Some magic spells are incredibly complicated, but as I said, you don't have to be a PhD to take part in a righteous battle for the soul of America. You just need to want to do it, like so many of your fellow citizens.

So, go do magic, beautiful you! Add your intentions to the wide and deep spiritual ocean that stands opposed to this dangerous despot and his cronies.

7 comments:

jenmoon said...

Years ago I made a Trump voodoo doll. Remember when there was that monthly binding spell going around the Internet? I used to use it on that, until I had to go out of town during the designated weekend and never got back into it.

Well, I just threw my voodoo doll in the freezer. Muahahahahahaha.

anne marie in philly said...

interesting; I can do this.

"You just want him out of office" - another way to do this is to REGISTER AND VOTE!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I enjoyed this post, Anne! Thanks for the tips.

e said...

I will do both. Unfortunately, there are all too many pictures of him available.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Would that it were true.
the Ol'Buzzard

Bohemian said...

We can't want him dead... what a pity. The irony being, our own Government has taken out many a Foreign Evil Dictator Type and called it preservation of Democracy, yet they are allowing this one to dismantle our own and many are even enabling him to... that irony doesn't escape me. The Man was a Force Recon Sniper and he said the Govt. has put hits on lesser Evils than this man. As Old and out of shape as 45 is perhaps his poor lifestyle and Bad Karma will just catch up to him, I will Celebrate that, it will be a Public Service to rid this World of men like him.

Moonroot said...

I love this! Thank you. And as I'm in the UK, I have several other candidates for the freezer - Boris Johnson, Dominic Cummings et Al.