Thursday, January 17, 2013

13 minute vent

I have influenza. It sucks.

I've been sitting around covered with a blanket for three days and don't feel much better.

I made some doctor appointments just because I had some time on my hands.

One of the doctors has gone online. It took me 45 minutes to fill out their online form.

Thus using up the battery on my netbook.

I don't like online medicine. Not at all. When it comes to saying, "AHHHHH," I should not need a freaking password with at least one number and one #$@#@$@#$#$.

LOW BATTERY. @#$#@$!!!

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you feel better soon, Anne. We have the norovirus going around up here too but apparently you Americans are really getting hammered with it. Tough break!

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Yeah, I've also read that the Northern Hemisphere is suffering with various 'flus right now - I guess it'll be our turn in a few months.
Get better soon, Anne, and in the meantime enjoy the altered state of consciousness!

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Dancing With Fey said...

Darn. I hope you get better quickly!

I've had my own frustrations with healthcare systems, though luckily my own seems to have been improving lately. I hope your doctors also figure out how to fix things so they work well soon.

yellowdoggranny said...

ah so sorry your sick...I have had a bout of the stomach flu 3 times since sept. I think I keep infecting myself..but I don't get the flu flu..thank the Goddess.