Saturday, October 02, 2010

My Guest Blog Stint for "You, Me & Religion"

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" If you are coming here from "You, Me & Religion," howdy! I hope you brought your deities with you, so long as they're polite and don't spill anything on my upholstery.

"You, Me & Religion" is a questionnaire blog that invites people from various paths to answer a specific set of questions. Some of the questions do not apply to some of the respondents.  However, most of them are general enough that they fit a variety of faiths. I've been reading "You, Me & Religion" for awhile, and it gets a hearty "Gods Are Bored" endorsement for the big, broad, flexible outlook.

If you want to read my post there, and you already know me, Godsspeed. Here's the link again:
http://youmereligion.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

alex Pendragon said...

I just read your interview, and I must say; I am proud of you and am very gratified to have someone with such intelligence, insight, grace, and generousity speaking with a pagan accent.

Intense Guy said...

Dittos Alex's comment.

Some people really need to stretch their minds most days...

Anonymous said...

turkey vultures now moving to long island new york as well as mockingbirds, more proof of climate change. vultures are probably eating roadkill deer now alsounfortunately more common.

Anonymous said...

turkey vultures moving north, new to long island, along with mockingbirds, mayb e global warming?