Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" Some few quick thoughts:
1. Would anyone watch the Super Bowl if they knew the final score before it started? It must suck to be a deity who does the predestination thing.
2. I'm going to see The Residents tomorrow with The Heir. You know what? I think they were wise to wear eyeball masks their whole careers. I say this as I watch the Super Bowl halftime show. Peter and Roger singing "Teenage Wasteland?" I'd rather watch a psycho weirdo in a dirty bunny costume.
3. I should be grading papers. Wouldn't it be just as easy to give everyone an "A?" Sounds like a plan.
4. Roger Daltrey is hoping he doesn't get fooled again. At his age, if he gets fooled by anything, he's a moron.
5. I wish I knew who Mr. Bigwand was rooting for in this Super Bowl, so I could root for the other team.
6. Gods are great, Gods are good, and we thank Them for firewood.
Labels: made Anne laugh