Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Take My Daughter's Survey -- Please!

 Hello to all ten of you "Gods Are Bored" faithful! Can you believe it? My daughter The Fair is in graduate school. And she is killing it. While working 25 hours a week. Seems like just yesterday she was being disrespected by the Karen moms on the playground.

The Fair needs lots of people to take this survey she created about news sources and late-night comedy shows. Would you please oblige? You'll help educate a fine young mind.

It takes about five minutes.

Thank you from the staff at "The Gods Are Bored!"


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12dMKWXXixARlduvbe8zhd6beGzIyoJjxgJDa38XKuiY/edit




9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Okay, done! I don't know if my Canadian input will be relevant or tallied, though.

Anne Johnson said...

Yes it will count, and if you boost it through She Who Seeks that would be great.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How long will the survey be available for people to take, Anne?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I put up a signal boost post this morning -- I hope it generates some more responses!

Anne Johnson said...

I would say one week, and thanks!!! You have always been so supportive of Fair!

e` said...

Done!

I hope The Fair enjoys her stint in grad school!

Ol'Buzzard said...

Did it
the Ol'Buzzard

Nan said...

Done.

yellowdoggranny said...

did it on facebook...anything for the Kram's