Saturday, November 17, 2018

Just In Case

I'm one of those planners who likes to have all my ducks in order. Everyone who knows me knows I'm an alarmist who always expects the worst and never gets it. But one day I might get it. Therefore:

If I should meet an untimely fate, here are my wishes.

May Day ceremony at Spoutwood farm, run by Michael and Debbie Bull. Call the quarters from the Black Oak Grove ritual and say the prayer that unites all Druids. Sing "And When I Rise" and "LaTooshie."

If Otter and his merry band are available, some mayhem would be nice.

These days everyone gets cremated, although I would rather be left out for the vultures (of course).

Re-construct my shrine in the Mount Hope cemetery at the foot of Polish Mountain. Do not put the brachiopod fossil on it, but put lots of sea glass on it, please. You may want to replenish the sea glass from time to time, because it will be coveted by the locals up there.

Off to Philadelphia now.

4 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

good luck!

Harry Hamid said...

It's good to have a record of what you want to have happen to you when you go. The wrong person might end up deciding otherwise. To me, sky burial, left on some cliff for the vultures and critters, sounds like a great way to get mixed into the world.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The power of Sekhmet and the protection of the Valkyries to you, Anne! You, the Heir and her s.o. will be in my thoughts today. Stay safe!

We have some of those "Proud Boy" assholes in the Canadian military too, trying to pass themselves off as legitimate concerned citizens.

yellowdoggranny said...

I gave the Goddess something shiny for you so I wasn't worried.