Friday, November 04, 2011

Free Advice on How To Get Ahead in the World

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" A quick update tonight, and a pinkie promise that we at TGAB will return to our state-by-state disaster repair next week. The creepers from Planet Left Behind are supposedly right here in the Delaware Valley even as I write. Haven't seen them. Sneaky devils, I know they're around. Gonna send Jackal out to patrol.

Tomorrow I venture south to a Fairy convention in Maryland. I've been to these cons before and am not a big fan. It gives me the shivers to see some shadowy outfit (try getting a refund from these people) making money off of faeries. However, many of my friends from the real fairie festival will be there -- so pip pip, I need a road trip!

If you are going to the Fairy convention in Baltimore, you can find me at the Spoutwood Fairie Festival booth, 4-6 on Saturday and 10-12 on Sunday. Notice how I took the hardest times! Mountain Tribe is dedicated.

Postscript: I'm losing the family farm, but must I also lose followers? Number 156, where are you? I can't help it if I can't be witty every day! How about every other Thursday?

Toodle-oo for now,
Anne Johnson, Appalachian emeritus

4 comments:

Alex Pendragon said...

And what am I, number 134...chopped liver? I say one buzzard in the bush is worth a dozen in the coven! (I crack me up!)

hecatedemeter said...

We should get together for dinner Sat. night. Want to come to Arlington???

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your festival!

I've lost followers before too. I'm an asshole on my blog so I expect it, but I don't know why you have, you are sooooooooooooo not an asshole.

Maybe they closed their blogs?

Anne Johnson said...

Hecate, thanks for the offer, but the whole reason I'm going is for the Good Faerie Ball. I really like the band, and I love to dance. Berkeley Springs is in our future...