Fed Up to the Gills
I am sick and tired of the following things, in no particular order:
1. Rick Santorum (well, maybe he really is always number one)
2. Copy machines that malfunction every time I try to use them.
3. Paper in general. My desk is inundated. Feels like a whole dead forest lies in ruins all around me.
4. College courses that abound in busywork that reflects the professor's agenda but teach nothing.
5. People who ask me how much money I got from the sale of my farm. (This really should be number one.)
6. Keith Olbermann. Painful to watch. The man is nuts.
7. People who don't take my advice and then come weeping to me when their lives fall apart. (This would be a sibling.)
8. "Mean girl" students. Give me a class of rowdy boys any day.
Going out to the Shrine of the Mists now to summon some bored gods whose praise and worship teams got swallowed up by some busy god's missionaries. We will all do a dance to the futility of resistance.