Saturday, February 07, 2009

Housekeeping Matters


Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" Saturday may be the day of rest in some religions, but we Druids have to do housework. The back yard is getting a little messy, don't you think?

Here's a link to that wonderful article about vultures. Actually it was in Slate magazine:

Also, the best way to get to Vulture News is to Google Vulture News. It's part of a big scholarly publishing venture, so its URL is just a big string of letters and numbers. But anyway, I'll give it a little shove, and we'll see if it works:


Remember, we here at TGAB are stinkin at linkin.

Another bit of housework is a change of address for Evn, the Lover of Strife. Get some strife in your life! Fabulous bored god on that page.

Last but not least, my Facebook has been hoppin lately, but sometimes I either can't add a friend or won't add a friend if I don't know the person and we have no mutual friends. So if you want to befriend me on Facebook, I can best be found by my email: luvbuzzards@yahoo.com. And then leave a message: "I read your stupid blog," or some such.

Okay, I can't put off steam cleaning the upholstery one minute longer. Ta ta!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

a good read as usual- your writing has a pace to it that i love !!
blessed be
Lisa xx