It's All About Meme!
Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," your oasis of mild lucidity in an insane world! I'm your host, Anne Johnson (that's my real name), and this week we're celebrating the 2nd anniversary of this site!
Rosie has tagged me to write about me. I'll be damned if I can think of a more boring topic, but here goes:
Five things that give me physical pleasure
1. rubbing my pussy ... cat
2. prescription pharmaceuticals (thanks, Doc)
3. sex (told you I was boring)
4. rock n roll
5. Okay, already, there's your sex, drugs, and rock n roll. What the hell else is there?
Five things that make me immediately angry
1. when the laundromat is busy
2. Rush Limbaugh
3. when the checkout clerk at the grocery store can't find the price of shallots
4. commercials for prescription pharmaceuticals
5. stubborn stains on my sofa
Five things that automatically make me happy
1. new readers for "The Gods Are Bored" (Is that you? Want some Easter candy?)
2. Countdown with Keith
3. leaving comments at Jesus' General
4. when the laundromat isn't crowded
5. when the checkout clerk at the grocery store knows the price of shallots
Five things that make me automatically sad
1. the play Our Town
2. local, area, and national news
3. chicks that fall out of nests before they can fly
4. seeing a badly-stained sofa put out for the trash
5. discovering that the grocery store is out of shallots
So, there you have it! All about moi!
I'll add this one:
Five things I absolutely love
1. turkey vultures
3. black vultures
4. California condors
5. turkey vultures
Now I'm off to the grocery store! And perhaps Rosie will tell me how to tag other people...
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS