Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ack! Puck Is Back!

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" We dust off downsized deities and delight as they dance! Scroll down to watch our theme video, courtesy of Nachtchat.

It's been a quiet week around here. Not once have I had to hunt for my eyeglasses or my car keys. My earrings are all accounted for. The wild kittens I brought home from the SPCA have tamed right down instead of running under the sofa and biting me.

Now I know why.

Puck went AWOL, to the home of artist Seitou, to have his portrait done. And here he is, cheeky little faerie. Don't you just love his faerie tail?













You can look him in the eye and see he's hatching his next prank. What an imp! Will he ever grow up? No! Why should he when it's so much fun being a little boy?

Is your life dull and predictable? Invite a faerie into your home! Our operators are standing by to take your call.

As always a reminder: Seitou's fabulous artwork is hers and hers alone, so don't go trying to become famous by snatching it. Not that any of my readers would do such a thing. You're all the most witty and engaging people on the planet!

FROM ANNE, SEITOU, and PUCK

No comments: