Friday, May 05, 2006

See You There?


Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," the site where we proudly display the original artwork of Seitou! Don't grab this faerie for your own use, because Seitou is young and needs college tuition. Email us and we'll work something out.

FAIRIE FESTIVAL AT SPOUTWOOD FARM!
THIS WEEKEND, GLEN ROCK, PA

Festivities begin May 5 and run through Sunday.

Maypole, drum circles, performances, roving Green Man, poodles with wings, fairytales for the kiddies, vendors of all things faerie, come dressed as your favorite fae!

Ten thousand people attended the fairie festival last year. All right, so it's not the annual meeting of the Southern Baptist Convention, but it's a start.

If you attend, look for me on Saturday. I'll be wearing a silver skirt, white blouse, faeries Princess and Puck, and cowboy boots. Please say howdy! I'd love to meet you!

You can always mow the lawn on Monday.

FROM ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS
AREA 14, STAR 14

3 comments:

Hecate said...

Next year, I'm going to get there. Sounds like much fun!

Tennessee Jed said...

I saw this Dodge ad on tv and I thought of you. A faerie is sprinting around the city changing things, but can't change this Dodge.

I hope you had fun in PA!

Anne Johnson said...

I saw that commercial too and it was really funny. That must be one super duper machine to foil a faerie. And the end is hysterical.