Friday, February 10, 2006

It's an Inny

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored!" Who can resist gazing at their navel, even when too too busy?

I've been tagged by my pals at Appalachian Greens to answer some questions. No doubt they want insight into who they have recruited to rant.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Listening to black ladies tell me how cute my daughter was.
(She's still cute.)

2. What was I doing one year ago?
Cryin' over my recently-deceased dad.

3. What was I doing an hour ago?
Trying to figure out how to index a goat book.

4. Five creative things I want to do this year:
A. Can't tell first one, it's top secret.
B. Encourage worship of bored gods.
C. Write a novel (gee, that's bloody original, huh? Actually I'm kidding.)

STOP THE PRESSES, THERE'S TWO BUZZARDS OUTSIDE! WE NEVER GET BUZZARDS AROUND HERE!

D. See more of the Monkey Man.
E. Re-write my favorite Christian hymns with pagan lyrics.

5. Five snacks I love
A. day-old biscuits
B.Krumpe's doughnuts
C. pie from the Road Kill Cafe

BYE BYE BUZZARDS! I knew they wouldn't stay.

D.kettle corn
E. cotton candy

6. Five things I'd do if money were no object.
A. Give every last cent to eco-projects and buy every acre of mountain land that came up for sale.

That would cost alot, so I doubt if I'd have anything left over.

7. Five bad things about me I'd like to change.
A. Scots-Irish temper
B. Potty mouth
C. Anxiety
D. Wasting time
E. Spoiling the kids

8. Five things I like about myself
A. Married well
B. Haven't broken any laws
C. Luv buzzards
D. Girlish figure
E. Awesome altar downstairs - worshipping in saves a lot of money

9. One good thing about myself?
I don't like to talk about myself.

Done. Back to work. Never send chains, but if you want to, go ahead and take the questionnaire on your site.

I never tag, because I'M IT!

ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS

No comments: