Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," where the fairies are fair and the world isn't.
Today we will look at a few rules that apply to that one percent of Americans who control - what is it? - 80, 90 percent of the wealth?
Warning: If you are not one of those people, you cannot follow these rules.
1. If I want it, it's mine.
2. If you have it and I can take it, it's mine.
3. If I had it once and I want it back, it's mine.
4. If I can grab it at any cost to others, it's mine.
5. If I fight for it, you'll lose, and it will be mine.
6. If it was mine once, forever it will be mine.
7. If I see it and like it, it's mine.
8. If you think it's yours, forget it, it's mine.
9. If I want to own you, you're mine.
10. If it has coal, it's a mine.
The fairies added that last one.
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS